Corporate Governance Audit
A corporate Governance Audit is a process assuring that the company has complied with all the applicable laws, rules & regulations and has a well-formulated internal control system, policies & procedures to serve the stakeholder’s needs as well. GSPU, a Top Corporate Governance firm Determines procedures for assessing risks & ensuring risk-minimizing procedures by the Best Corporate Governance services in Bahrain.
Our Corporate Governance Audit services are:
Determining procedures for assessing risks like global, financial, general, economic, political, industry & Company-specific risks and also ensuring the adoption of risk-minimizing procedures is the responsibility of a top Corporate Governance firm. Best Corporate Governance services in Bahrain Provide measures to ensure that the company complies with applicable Laws in respect of the following:
- Disclosures and whether proper disclosures have been made regarding related party transactions, accounting treatment, risk management etc by the company as and when required.
- Board Composition & Board meetings.
- Various Committee (like Audit Committee) composition & committee meetings.
- Code of Conduct and whether the Company has laid down the same to various levels in the organization.
- Compensations for Directors including Non-Executive Directors.
- Information including Financial Statements and results, Annual operating plans and Budgets, Show cause/demand/prosecution notices and such other materially important documents are placed before the Board.
- Provide measures to monitor and review the effectiveness of the company’s internal audit function; and monitor the internal audit function’s independence and objectivity and the effectiveness of the internal audit process, taking into consideration relevant professional standards.